- D.Pharm. – Pass in 10+2 Examination in Science stream with PCM/ PCB combination from any recognized Board.
- B.Pharm. – Pass in 10+2 Examination in Science stream securing a minimum of 45% marks in PCM/PCB combination from any recognized Board. Those who have passed the Diploma in Pharmacy from any Institute recognized by PCI are eligible for direct admission into B.Pharm 3rd Semester through the provision of Lateral Entry.
- M.Pharm. – 60% aggregate marks in B. Pharm Examination from any University/ Institute recognized by AICTE and PCI. GPAT qualified candidates will be given preference.
Procedure for Admission:
Students seeking admission should submit the applications in the prescribed form, attached to the prospectus, duly filled in and signed by the applicant. The Prospectus cum Information Brochure along with application form can be collected from the college on payment of Rs. 500/- (Five hundred) only either in person or sending DD of Rs. 550/- (Five hundred fifty) only by post drawn in favour of “Himalayan Pharmacy Institute” payable at SBI, Majhitar Branch (IFS Code: SBIN0009034). Incomplete application form will summarily be rejected without intimating to the candidate.
The application should be accompanied with the following documents.
- Original (for verification) and photocopies of mark sheets and certificates of all examinations passed.
- One copy of date of birth certificate.
- Migration Certificate in original. ( Students passing from Sikkim university need not submit Migration Certificate)
- One copy of University registration certificate for the candidates passing from Sikkim University.
- Three copies of passport size photographs.
- Caste certificate for ST/ SC/OBC candidates, if any.
- School/College leaving certificate.
- Affidavit to be typed in Non-Judicial stamp paper.
The purchase of Prospectus-cum- Information Brochure does not give right to admission if application is not submitted in time with complete documents.
Admission is completed by June every year subject to change in accordance to the notification issued by the Sikkim University from time to time.
Commencement of Classes:
Regular classes for B.Pharm and M.Pharm both for theory and practical shall start from 15th July Every year, and the Diploma classes for 20th July.
Wearing of prescribed uniform is mandatory to the students while coming inside the Campus.